Keep your momentum

Keep your momentum

I have always believed that life is a fast track. Those who stop fall behind and those who continue despite interruptions, breaks or interference will eventually win the race. As it relates to car racing, it applies to your life. You are at the beginning of the race of your life and you are set to accomplish whatever you set your heart on: you must go and you cannot stop.

The Momentum Factor: How to Keep Your Team Motivated Through Building Purpose, Direction, and Trust Paperback – Import, 4 February 2015


When I was eleven, I was fascinated with computers; Building them, setting them up, and troubleshooting them: You've probably called me an obsessive nerd who works on computers and wakes up with them. Every day, I would read up on the latest new hardware, or the latest software so I knew how they worked and exactly how to put it together. I felt that I was fairly capable of fixing anything wrong with the computer.

After two years, I decided that computers were not my life and I shifted my focus to business; I stopped reading and updating myself on the latest cool stuff and I stopped building and repairing computers. When people would call me to repair their computers, I would politely mention that I was no longer in the business and that my interests were different. A year passed and my father needed a new computer; And since he wanted it custom made, he asked me to make one for him, I agreed.

*******************************

YOU MAY LIKE THIS

How To Use WHAT ARE THE REAL RISKS OF BODY PIERCING? - ADVICE FOR PARENTS AND TEENAGERS

*******************************

 

I ordered all the parts, and I started putting it together: I was in the shock of my life, I hadn't seen these new parts and I didn't know how to put the latest and greatest together. Instead of taking a few hours, it took a few days, I was disappointed in myself but I learned a great lesson.

You can't expect to get back on the race track and be number one immediately when you take a break or stop. Your momentum is lost, your energy is gone and most importantly your drive and energy is weakened.

Right now, it's summertime and for most teenagers, they're out playing and generally having a good time and not worrying about school. If you expect that you can walk onto your school campus on the first day of high school or college and immediately get back into the rhythm of studying, working, and keeping up with a heavy workload, you're wrong. You must work it back, you must set a predetermined time during the summer to get back into your rhythm, refocus and regain the determination you had before the summer.

*******************************

RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

What can we do to make children feel better?

*******************************

Intelligent teenagers who successfully plan to move forward; Failure to prepare is preparation for failure. Life is built on momentum and smooth transitions; If you stop, your momentum will be gone, but you can always recreate that rhythm. It's not easy, you have to work, work and work at it. Today, I could probably fix any computer without too much trouble, but when I was really into it I was nowhere near as good. But that's okay, I'm focusing on other things. Do what you can to avoid interruptions or breaks or stops in your life, because they are expensive. Have courage, have faith and most importantly keep up your momentum.

Known as The Miao, Lin Miao is the Executive Director of LinCity.com - http://www.lincity.com - The Ultimate Online Teen City, recognized as the most powerful and inspirational speaker on teen leadership. He is also the Chief Information Officer of United Planet.

*******************************

YOU MUST READ THIS

How To Quit MASSAGE REDUCES THE FREQUENCY OF HEADACHES In 5 Days

*******************************



*******************************

FAQ

What is Christian and Gerry Horner worth?

The Red Bull team principal is worth an estimated £40 million, and his musician wife is worth an estimated £33 million. Having married in front of several celebrity friends in 2015, they have homes in Oxfordshire and Hertfordshire.

Is Lando Norris a millionaire?

Her father, Adam Norris, is one of the UK's richest men and made his fortune through pension funds. Therefore, when his family wealth is factored in by other reports, his net worth rises to around $280 million.

What do F1 marshals get paid?

Formula 1 does not pay marshals and there are several reasons for this. The first is that there are simply too many of them The average racetrack can have hundreds of marshals, with multiple positions at each corner and along the straight.

*******************************

IMPORTANT VIDEO

SEMrush

Keep your momentum

Keep your momentum I have always believed that life is a fast track. Those who stop fall behind and those who continue despite interruptions...

The Ultimate Managed Hosting Platform
Free Instagram Followers & Likes
LinkCollider - Free Social Media Advertising
Free YouTube Subscribers
getpaidmail.com
YouRoMail.com