How To Find The Right GOOD FRIEND, GREAT LIFE!

11 Methods Of GOOD FRIEND, GREAT LIFE! 

About two years ago, in one of my high school math classes, I met this incredibly down-to-earth girl (let's call her Sarah), but she always seemed sad.

Only later when I started talking to him did I find out why and I was shocked: he always goes out with the wrong people and some of them rape him.

When I was in high school, I developed a habit of always looking at people and how they reacted to things. I like to look at people when I'm walking, when I'm talking and when I'm eating. I don't know why I do it, but I guess it's my curiosity to understand different characteristics of people.

YOU MAY LIKE THIS 

 Self Improvement And Success Go Hand In Hand


About two years ago, in one of my high school math classes, I met this incredibly down-to-earth girl (let's call her Sarah), but she always seemed sad. Every day when I had class with her, I would try to look at her when I could see and maybe better understand why she was feeling so down. Only later when I started talking to him did I find out why and I was shocked: he always goes out with the wrong people and some of them rape him.

I was in disbelief. I have a lot of respect for girls and I often get very angry when I find out that other guys misbehave with girls. However, as I continued to talk to him about it, I couldn't believe why he let this happen. He seemed so strong, so focused, so grateful for life, but he let himself hang out with the wrong people.

Life is a series of light and dark. We all want to be in the sun, feel the warmth, that great feeling when you're out in the sun. Sometimes a cloudy storm blocks that light, which makes us feel uneasy and uncomfortable. However, we can always return to the light; We can always remove darkness: light and darkness cannot exist in the same room.

I have this quote hanging in my room and I live it every day: "You are what your friends are." In my life I try to be around positive and successful people because that's who I am. I know this may sound selfish and arrogant, but you have to set high standards for yourself. If you want to lead and achieve, you need to have friends who match your standards. Your values ​​are there to protect you and guide you to success, don't compromise it for anyone or anything else or you will regret it for the rest of your life.

As far as Sarah is concerned, I feel sorry for her and what the boys did to her, but she shouldn't have been there in the first place. He should not constantly be around the same negative people who can do such things. He must understand the power of saying "no". It's not rude to say no to the wrong person sometimes in life, it's not rude at all. If you were driving on the highway and saw a roadblock, you wouldn't try to run over it. You either go around it or move it aside. This is how you should be with your friends: Life is short, you don't have time for people who will let you down or hinder your success.

RECOMMENDED POST 

Do You Need Relief From Stress?

Can Depression Be A Sign Of Something More

As Eminem says in his rap song "Lose Yourself", you have one chance, one chance don't blow it!

Known as The Miao, Lin Miao, Executive Director of LinCity.com - http://www.lincity.com - The Ultimate Online Teen City, is recognized as one of the most powerful and inspirational speakers on teen leadership. He is also the Chief Information Officer of United Planet.

However, we can always return to the light; We can always remove darkness: light and darkness cannot exist in the same room. I have this quote hanging in my room and I live it every day: "You are what your friends are." In my life I try to be around positive and successful people because that's who I am. This is how you should be with your friends: Life is short, you don't have time for people who will let you down or hinder your success.

MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO

FAQ

Do friendships last?

"I think the number one thing that makes friendships last is listening," certified life coach Caroline Birski tells HelloGiggles. "it could sound fundamental, however one of the most crucial components of friendship is feeling heard. You turn to your friends because you know they will listen to you.

What is a true best friend?

A real pal is a person you could depend on.You know they will keep their plans to you. You realize you may anticipate them whilst you need them. True friends are people who have proven in the past that they will show up for you and continue to do so because you are a priority to them.


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


SEMrush

Keep your momentum

Keep your momentum I have always believed that life is a fast track. Those who stop fall behind and those who continue despite interruptions...

The Ultimate Managed Hosting Platform
Free Instagram Followers & Likes
LinkCollider - Free Social Media Advertising
Free YouTube Subscribers
getpaidmail.com
YouRoMail.com